Get More...Get the Edge at SERC
At SERC we understand that you want more than just a qualification, you want an experience. We strive to make your time with us count when it comes to getting a job, that’s why we’re different.
We offer each of our students a career enhancing experience through our enterprise driven curriculum where you will work on live projects, solving problems for real businesses. You will also have the opportunity to undertake work placements as part of your course to develop a deeper understanding of the world of work.
By studying at SERC you will have the opportunity to develop your entrepreneurial skills by setting up a SERC Student Company, where you will be given support and expert advice on starting up and running your own business. Involvement in these activities are all great for your CV.
- 40 subject areas from Level 1 to Degree
- New Campuses for students to study in
- New equipment for practical work
- Friendly staff who want you to succeed
- Students Union who want you to get involved
- Award winning students
- And much more...
How do I find out more?
- Click on the links below to take you to your different full-time options at SERC
- Use the Course Search Box at the side to search for a full-time course
Further Education courses provide a progression escalator to Higher Education or a stepping stone to employment.
Apprenticeships combine practical skills in work placements with knowledge gained in the classroom.
Higher Education includes Higher National Diplomas, Foundation Degrees and BA Degrees for those who wish to take it to the next level.
Benefit from world class education, while experiencing the culture and diversity of Northern Irish life.