Get More...Get the Edge at SERC
At SERC we understand that you want more than just a qualification, you want an experience. We strive to make your time with us count when it comes to getting a job, that’s why we’re different.
We offer each of our students a career enhancing experience through our enterprise driven curriculum where you will work on live projects, solving problems for real businesses. You will also have the opportunity to undertake work placements as part of your course to develop a deeper understanding of the world of work.
By studying at SERC you will have the opportunity to develop your entrepreneurial skills by setting up a SERC Student Company, where you will be given support and expert advice on starting up and running your own business. Involvement in these activities are all great for your CV and help you Get the Edge.
Need help deciding which course you will study in September 2017? Download our Full-Time Prospectus or Full-Time Course Listing to find out more:
- We are the most success College in Northern Ireland with a rate of 85%
- You will gain hands on experience through taking part in industry projects for real companies
- We have small class numbers making it easier for you to learn
- 95% of our full-time FE students achieve their qualification
- We have expert lecturers from industry making you ready for the world of work
How Do I Find Out More?
- Attend our enrolment days in August
<<Student Calendar 2016/2017