Level 2 First Diploma in Music
To find out more information, including salaries, on the types of careers available to you by studying this course choose a career from the option below.
Job Role & Responsibilities
For more information our team of Careers Advisors provide a professional, impartial and confidential service, to help young people and adults make informed choices about their future career and next steps.
- Planning and creating a music product
- Working in the music industry
- Working as a musical ensemble
- Producing a musical recording
- Developing music theory
- Exploring computer systems used by musicians
If you have just completed your GCSEs, Further Education is most likely the option for you. FE covers qualifications from entry to higher level qualifications such as Awards, Certificates, Diplomas, NVQ, BTEC and Apprenticeships.Explore Further Education