Level 2 First Diploma in Music
- Planning and creating a music product
- Working in the music industry
- Working as a musical ensemble
- Producing a musical recording
- Developing music theory
- Exploring computer systems used by musicians
If you have just completed your GCSEs, Further Education is most likely the option for you. FE covers qualifications from entry to higher level qualifications such as Awards, Certificates, Diplomas, NVQ, BTEC and Apprenticeships.Explore Further Education
Level 3 National Extended Diploma in Music Technology
This course has been designed as a full time two year programme and is equivalent to 3 A levels.
Pearson BTEC HND in Music
This course has been designed to meet the growing demand for expertise in the areas of music and music technology and can lead to careers in the music industry.