CIPD Level 5 Certificate In Human Resource Management
CIPD Intermediate Level qualifications offer you the opportunity to build your expertise in HR or L&D. Set at undergraduate level (Level 5 RQF) they will help you to develop your ability to evaluate the effectiveness of HR models and practices and increase your understanding of organisations, whilst also developing your planning, analytical and problem-solving skills. By successfully completing CIPD’s Intermediate Certificate qualification you’ll automatically become an Associate and professional member of the CIPD (Assoc CIPD).
To achieve the Level 5 Certificate in HRM, learners need to achieve a minimum of 32 credits comprising 14 credits from the core units and 18 credits from the specialist units.
Modules studied may include:
- Developing Professional Practice
- Business Issues and the Contexts of Human Resources
- Using Information in Human Resources
- Improving Organisational Performance
- Employment Law
- Employee Engagement
Sorry you cannot currently apply online for this course.
Contact Hours per Week
5 hours contact time to include practical classes, lectures, workshops or tutorials
Personal Study to include Practical Assessments
A further 7 hours maximum studying and preparing assessments in your own time per week, including use of online materials
General Entry Requirements:
- Ideally learners will have completed a Level 3 CIPD qualification; IT skills, motivation and commitment are necessary. All candidates are required to be currently working in an HR role in order to be considered for acceptance onto the programme, ideally in a middle management position. Candidates will be interviewed to assess suitability.
English Language Requirements for International students:
- Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) level B2
- IELTS 6.0 (minimum of 5.5 in all skills)
- PTE 51 Or an approved equivalent test in English
Equivalent qualifications include:
- Grade C (or above) in English
- Successfully completion of a Level 3 Vocational Programme with assessments completed in English Language
- Essential Skills in Literacy (Level 2)
- ESOL Level 2
Tier 4 Students:
- SERC will only accept a Secure English Language Test (SELT) for issuing a Certificate of Acceptance for Studies (CAS)
- Successful completion of the admissions process
- Provide evidence of ability to undertake the programme by meeting the requirements for the accreditation of prior experiential learning. Further details on APEL can be found in the admissions section
How will I be assessed and given feedback?
Where will it take me?
CIPD intermediate qualifications are ideal if you want to progress your work in HR or L&D and study a recognised professional qualification, wish to progress your career by improving your knowledge and skills and aspire to become a professional member of the CIPD.
How will it make me more employable?
If you have just completed your A-Levels, Higher Education is most likely the option for you. HE usually covers HNC, HND & Foundation Degree level of courses including our Higher Level Apprenticeships.Explore Higher Education
Liverpool John Moores University BA Business Studies
The BA (Hons) Business Studies Degree programme is designed to equip students with the necessary skills to enter into the general business environment on completion of the programme of study. This programme is delivered on a full-time basis over a period of 3 years.
ATI Level 5 Diploma for Accounting Technicians
The Level 5 Diploma is the 2nd year of the ATI (Accounting Technicians Ireland) qualification.
Level 3 National Extended Diploma in Business
This is a 2 year standalone course it is equivalent to 3 A Levels. Through this course you will learn about a range of business-related topics