CIPD Level 7 Advanced Diploma in Strategic People Management
The CIPD Level 7 Advanced Diploma in Strategic People Management is an advanced professional qualification at postgraduate level study delivered online. This qualification further extends the disciplines and scope learned in the CIPD Level 5 Associate Diploma in People Management and is aimed at intensifying learners’ autonomy and judgement so that they can strategically lead and direct organisations and their people. It offers the opportunity for learners to influence people practitioners and organisations.
This qualification galvanises learners with a depth and breadth of understanding of people practice and management to furnish them with the insight and strategy development skills required to operate and lead in an organisational setting at this level. It is suited to individuals who:
- are experienced people practitioners
- are working in a senior people practice role and wish to extend and deepen their skills and understanding to shape strategy, policy and people
- wish to shape people practice, creating value for a wider audience
- are currently leading and managing people and practice within organisations
Candidates are required to attend workshops over a period of 18 months in order to successfully complete all 8 units required for the qualification.
Delivery sessions will delivered online, there may be some face to face sessions facilitated throughout the duration of the programme.
This course will run from Jan 24 to Jun 25.
Candidates will be interviewed to confirm they have the appropriate experience and qualifications. Candidates are to demonstrate they have the following:
- Demonstrate they have been in a Managerial/Strategic HR role for at least two years
- Have a CIPD level 5 qualification
- Current membership of the CIPD
Candidates will complete the following units during the programme:
- Work and working loves in a changing business environment
- People management an development strategies for performance
- Personal effectiveness, ethics and business acumen
- Business research in people practice
- Strategic employment relations
- Resourcing and talent management to sustain success
- Strategic reward management
Additional specialist unit:
- Advanced diversity and inclusion
For more information or help with this course send us an enquiry and a member of our team will get back in touch.
Sorry you cannot currently apply online for this course.
For more information or help with this course please complete an enquiry form.
If you have just completed your A-Levels, Higher Education is most likely the option for you. HE usually covers HNC, HND & Foundation Degree level of courses including our Higher Level Apprenticeships.Explore Higher Education
Stay connected to SERC: Your guide to upcoming college events!