Flue Gas Analysis
The aim of this programme is to provide oil, gas and renewable energy specialists with a comprehensive understanding and practical knowledge of flue gas analysers, their application and benefits and all other issues with their use.
- Understand Flue Gas Analysis
- Understand Pressure Tests
- Understand Let By Tests
- Understand Tightness Tests
- Understand Temperature Tests
- Understand Room CO Safety Tests
- Understand Gas Escape Tests
- Understand Operation and Maintenance
- Understand Calibration
- Flue Gas Analysers
- Tests: Pressure, Let By, Tightness, Temperature, Room CO Safety, Gas Escape
- Practical Training Workshop
Introduction and Training on carrying out various tests on various Oil and Gas boilers and other installations using an Analyser.
- Emission Tests
If you have just completed your GCSEs, Further Education is most likely the option for you. FE covers qualifications from entry to higher level qualifications such as Awards, Certificates, Diplomas, NVQ, BTEC and Apprenticeships.Explore Further Education
Plumbing - Apprenticeship NI (Level 2)
This 2 year course will equip you with the Level 2 outcomes required to match the occupational framework.
Plumbing - Apprenticeship NI (Level 3)
This 2 year course consists of advanced practical tasks to include installation and testing of oil or gas systems, unvented hot water cylinders, heating controls and fault diagnosis.
Plumbing - Skills for Work (Level 2)
This course is designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge to pursue a career in the plumbing industry.