Introduction to Games Development
In this course, you will learn to develop 2D and 3D games in Unity. No prior knowledge of Unity is required in order to take this course. You will learn the basics of Games Design, the concepts for Games Development and create fun, fantastic looking games. You will start from the basics learning how to download Unity IDE, how to use unity IDE and even what are the tips and tricks for using Unity IDE more efficiently. You will be introduced to 3D models and how you can manage those 3D models with scripting. At the end of this course you will have gained knowledge about Unity 3D and you will be able to develop games in Unity.
In this course, you will cover the following topics;
- Unity 3D Introduction
- Unity Editor Introduction
- Scene View Navigation
- Import 3D Models into Unity
- Creating and Using Materials in Unity
- Importing and Using Textures in Unity
- Introduction to Unity Scripting
- Introduction to Unity Sound
- Introduction to Physics in Unity 3D
- Introduction to Collision and Triggers
- Introduction to Prefabs in Unity
- Moving the Player Using Rigidbody Physics
- How to Shoot Bullet & Kill Enemy in Unity3d
- Introduction to AR augmented reality in Unity
For more information or help with this course send us an enquiry and a member of our team will get back in touch.
Sorry you cannot currently apply online for this course.
For more information or help with this course please complete an enquiry form.
If you have just completed your GCSEs, Further Education is most likely the option for you. FE covers qualifications from entry to higher level qualifications such as Awards, Certificates, Diplomas, NVQ, BTEC and Apprenticeships.Explore Further Education
Stay connected to SERC: Your guide to upcoming college events!