Level 2 Diploma in Electrical Installations (Buildings and Structures)
The electrotechnical industry plays a key role in other industries – e.g. construction, engineering, manufacturing and electricians.
- Installing electrical systems inside a new building
- Maintaining machinery on a production line.
- Electrical Installations Technology
- Principles of Electrical Science
- Installation of wiring systems and enclosures
- Health and Safety in Building Services Engineering
Sorry you cannot currently apply online for this course.
If you have just completed your GCSEs Further Education is most likely the option for you. FE covers qualifications from entry to higher level qualifications such as Awards, Certificates, Diplomas, NVQ, BTEC and Apprenticeships.Explore Further Education
Electrical Engineering - Apprenticeship NI (Level 3)
This course is designed to deliver a blend of technical knowledge and industry recognised practical training.
Electrical Engineering - Skills for Work (Level 2)
This course is designed to prepare you for a career in the electrical engineering industry.
Electrical Installation - Apprenticeship NI (Level 3)
You will be working with your employer in addition to attending the college. You will achieve all the Level 3 outcomes required to match the occupational framework.