Level 2 Diploma in Plastering
Plasterers prepare walls and ceilings for decoration and finishing.
This is a 2 year course to equip you with the skills and knowledge to develop a career in plastering. There is an attendance commitment requirement of 15 hours per week.
Modules may include:
- Safe working practices
- Information, quantities and communicating
- Building methods and construction technology
- Apply plaster materials to external surfaces
- Fix dry lining and plasterboard products to interiors
- Sand and cement screeds
- Produce plaster components
- Apply plaster materials to internal surfaces
- Position and secure fibrous plaster components
- Apply internal and external finishings and lay floor screed; produce and fix fibrous work.
You will be required to complete Essential Skills in Literacy, Numeracy and IT if you do not have a GCSE grade C in English, Maths or IT.
Level 2 Diploma in Plastering (Year 1)
Please select a campus from the list above to view the available sessions.
If you have just completed your GCSEs, Further Education is most likely the option for you. FE covers qualifications from entry to higher level qualifications such as Awards, Certificates, Diplomas, NVQ, BTEC and Apprenticeships.Explore Further Education
Plastering - Apprenticeship NI (Level 2)
This course will equip you with the skills and knowledge to develop a career in plastering.
Plastering - Apprenticeship NI (Level 3)
This course will equip you with the skills and knowledge to further develop a career in plastering.