Level 2 Traineeship in Hospitality & Tourism Team Member (Food & Beverage Service)
This course is ideal for learners wanting to gain the skills needed to deliver a great dining experience.
The L2 Diploma in the principles and practices of a Hospitality and Tourism Team Member may be delivered and assessed in the workplace or in a learning environment.
The qualification is suitable for learners who wish to achieve a stand-alone qualification and
- want to learn new skills and knowledge to enter the sector or
- are working in a food/Beverage/Accommodation/Tourism role/environment and wish to develop or refresh their skills and knowledge
The qualification is designed to provide a broad range of hospitality and catering skills and knowledge that will benefit learners as they start or develop their career as a professional Hospitality Team Member. This qualification provides vocational learning opportunities for learners to develop their hospitality and tourism skills while working in a range of establishments, for example, bars, restaurants, cafes, conference centres, banqueting venues, hotels, contract caterers, tourist information centres and visitor attractions.
- food and beverage services
- accommodation service skills
- tourism skills
- health and safety in the hospitality, leisure, travel and tourism industries
- teamwork skills in practice
- customer service for hospitality, leisure, travel and tourism
- processing payments
- responsible tourism
- you are a student who wants to learn new skills and knowledge to enter the hospitality and tourism sector
For more information or help with this course send us an enquiry and a member of our team will get back in touch.
Sorry you cannot currently apply online for this course.
For more information or help with this course please complete an enquiry form.
You are viewing the 2023/24 version of this course, it is also available in the following years:View 2024/25 Course
If you have just completed your GCSEs, Further Education is most likely the option for you. FE covers qualifications from entry to higher level qualifications such as Awards, Certificates, Diplomas, NVQ, BTEC and Apprenticeships.Explore Further Education
Stay connected to SERC: Your guide to upcoming college events!