Level 2 in Hydrogen Safety
The aim of the OCN NI Level 2 Course is to raise awareness of the use of Hydrogen as a replacement to Fossil Fuels and the need to implement change into the mechanical engineering sector to reduce carbon emissions.
- Understand Nett Zero 2050
- Understand the safe use of Hydrogen
- Understand the properties, production and combustion of hydrogen.
- Understand climate change and the role of green technologies in addressing climate change.
- Understand the challenges associated with introduction of hydrogen technologies.
For more information or help with this course send us an enquiry and a member of our team will get back in touch.
Business Services Course
Funding may be available for this course, please contact us on BusinessServices@serc.ac.uk to discuss if you are eligible. Additional sessions may be available for this course throughout the year. Please contact us to discuss a start date that would be suitable for you.
Sorry you cannot currently apply online for this course.
For more information or help with this course please complete an enquiry form.
If you have just completed your GCSEs, Further Education is most likely the option for you. FE covers qualifications from entry to higher level qualifications such as Awards, Certificates, Diplomas, NVQ, BTEC and Apprenticeships.Explore Further Education
Stay connected to SERC: Your guide to upcoming college events!