Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid (RQF)
The SafeCert Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid (RQF) which is Accredited by CCEA Regulation. This qualification is part of the RQF (previously the QCF).
The SafeCert Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid (RQF) is those who are working with children and infants. It will be of particular interest to teachers, child minders, crèche assistants, playgroup personnel and anyone else who has a responsibility for their welfare whilst in your care
This qualification is made up of one mandatory unit ·
- Unit 1: Emergency Paediatric First Aid Summary of Learning Outcomes This unit has 8 Learning outcomes:
- 1. Understand the role and responsibilities of the paediatric first aider
- 2. Be able to assess an emergency situation safely
- 3. Be able to provide first aid for an infant and a child who is unresponsive and breathing normally
- 4. Be able to provide first aid for an infant and a child who is unresponsive and not breathing normally
- 5. Be able to provide first aid to an infant and a child who is chocking
- 6. Be able to provide first aid to an infant and a child with external bleeding
- 7. Be able to provide first aid to an infant and a child who is suffering from shock
- 8. Understand how to administer first aid to an infant and a child with bites, stings and minor injuries.
Sorry you cannot currently apply online for this course.
If you have just completed your GCSEs, Further Education is most likely the option for you. FE covers qualifications from entry to higher level qualifications such as Awards, Certificates, Diplomas, NVQ, BTEC and Apprenticeships.Explore Further Education
CPCAB Level 4 Diploma In Therapeutic Counselling
This course offers a relational model of training based on psychodynamic and person, centred theories.
Level 3 National Extended Diploma in Health and Social Care (Health Studies)
This Level 3 course prepares you for careers in the health and care sector.
Level 3 National Diploma in Health and Social Care
This course can lead directly to careers in care establishments and nursing assistants or in the health and care field.
Ulster University Foundation Degree In Counselling
This course aims to provide the counselling student with a comprehensive and flexible framework for education and training in line with professional accreditation requirements, which would facilitate safe practice within both the counselling and counselling skills arenas. At all levels students will be able to gain knowledge of key aspects of the counselling process, with the aim of becoming Integrative Counsellors.