Level 3 Certificate in Human Resources Practice
This foundation level qualification is ideal for HR professionals wishing to acquire a wide range of relevant, practical skills and a professional qualification to further their career within HR
Sorry you cannot currently apply online for this course.
This qualification is recommended for those who are:
new to HR or want to gain a role in HR
working in an HR support role and wishing to develop their knowledge and skills
Looking to further their HR career with a professional qualification.
On successful completion of the qualification, you will:
- Have a sound understanding of the knowledge, skills and behaviours required of an HR professional
- Know how HR activities support your organisation’s strategy
- Be able to record, analyse and use HR information
- Be able to identify and understand the factors which affect your organisation's recruitment and selection policies
- Have an understanding of the fundamentals of employment law
- Understand the purpose and processes of performance and reward management
If you have just completed your GCSEs, Further Education is most likely the option for you. FE covers qualifications from entry to higher level qualifications such as Awards, Certificates, Diplomas, NVQ, BTEC and Apprenticeships.Explore Further Education
ATI Level 5 Diploma for Accounting Technicians
The Level 5 Diploma is the 2nd year of the ATI (Accounting Technicians Ireland) qualification.
Level 3 National Extended Diploma in Business
This is a 2 year standalone course and is equivalent to 3 A Levels. Through this course you will learn about a range of business-related topics
Ulster University Foundation Degree in Management
The Foundation Degree in Management, validated by the Ulster University, is ideal if you are considering a career in management.