Level 3 Certificate in Understanding Autism
Objective of this qualification is to obtain knowledge and understanding of autism
Knowledge included will be
- how to adopt a positive approach to supporting individuals with autism
- the current legislative framework relating to individuals with autism and how different theories have developed over time
- how to support and manage transitions for individuals with autism
- the range of therapeutic interventions and support available for individuals with autism and co occurring conditions
- how to support communication and social interactions for individuals with autism
- how to develop an understanding of how individuals with autism may be vulnerable and the support workers role and responsibilities relating to safeguarding according to legislative requirements
Sorry you cannot currently apply online for this course.
This course can lead to the following courses of study:NCFE CACHE Level 3 Diploma for the Children's Workforce (Early Years Educator) • NCFE CACHE Level 3 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care • NCFE CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England • NCFE CACHE Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare (England) • NCFE CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Healthcare Support Services • NCFE CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Clinical Healthcare Support • NCFE CACHE Level 4 Diploma in Adult Care (England) • NCFE CACHE Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools • NCFE CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools •
If you have just completed your GCSEs Further Education is most likely the option for you. FE covers qualifications from entry to higher level qualifications such as Awards, Certificates, Diplomas, NVQ, BTEC and Apprenticeships.Explore Further Education
CPCAB Level 4 Diploma In Therapeutic Counselling
This course offers a relational model of training based on psychodynamic and person, centred theories.
Level 3 National Extended Diploma in Health and Social Care (Health Studies)
This Level 3 course prepares you for careers in the health and care sector.
Level 3 National Diploma in Health and Social Care
This course can lead directly to careers in care establishments and nursing assistants or in the health and care field.
Ulster University Foundation Degree In Counselling
This course aims to provide the counselling student with a comprehensive and flexible framework for education and training in line with professional accreditation requirements, which would facilitate safe practice within both the counselling and counselling skills arenas. At all levels students will be able to gain knowledge of key aspects of the counselling process, with the aim of becoming Integrative Counsellors.