Level 3 in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
Some units covered within this Level 3 Course are:
- Applying Scientific Principles to Practical RAC and HP Systems
- Commissioning and Troubleshooting Complex RAC and HP systems
- Electrical Power and Control for RAC and HP systems
- Work Planning and Organisation for RAC and HP Systems
- Career awareness in building services engineering
- Complex RAC and HP Systems
Level 3 In Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
Please select a campus from the list above to view the available sessions.
If you have just completed your GCSEs, Further Education is most likely the option for you. FE covers qualifications from entry to higher level qualifications such as Awards, Certificates, Diplomas, NVQ, BTEC and Apprenticeships.Explore Further Education
Level 2 Diploma In Refrigeration. Air Conditioning and Heat Pump Systems - Year 1
This Level 2 course will suit you if you are working, or looking to work, in the refrigeration and air-conditioning industry and have some relevant knowledge and skills, usually from a role where you've been supervised.
Refrigeration & Air Conditioning - Apprenticeship NI (Level 2)
This course will prepare you to enter the refrigeration industry and/or air-conditioning industry and equally to Level 3.
Air Conditioning - Apprenticeship NI (Level 3)
This course is designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge to pursue a career in the air conditioning industry.