Level 3 In Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
This qualification is suitable if you are aspiring to an engineer position in the refrigeration and air-conditioning industry.
Some units covered within this Level 3 Course are:
- Applying Scientific Principles to Practical RAC and HP Systems
- Commissioning and Troubleshooting Complex RAC and HP systems
- Electrical Power and Control for RAC and HP systems
- Work Planning and Organisation for RAC and HP Systems
- Career awareness in building services engineering
- Complex RAC and HP Systems
For more information or help with this course send us an enquiry and a member of our team will get back in touch.
Sorry you cannot currently apply online for this course.
For more information or help with this course please complete an enquiry form.
You are viewing the 2023/24 version of this course, it is also available in the following years:View 2024/25 Course
If you have just completed your GCSEs, Further Education is most likely the option for you. FE covers qualifications from entry to higher level qualifications such as Awards, Certificates, Diplomas, NVQ, BTEC and Apprenticeships.Explore Further Education
Stay connected to SERC: Your guide to upcoming college events!