Return to Education
South Eastern Regional College (SERC) provides a range of courses to engage with the local community. We work with community, voluntary and statutory organisations to encourage and support individuals to return to education.
Returning to studies can assist individuals to:
- Learn a new skill and develop new leisure interests
- Reconnect with learning
- Increase confidence
- Gain qualifications missed out on first time round
- Achieve skills and qualifications to enhance career prospects
- Opportunity to meet new people
Courses for Adults Returning to Education
At SERC we offer a range of course for those considering returning to education. Find out about our adult education courses.
Frequently Asked Questions
To save you from having to phone up and enquire about common topics we have created this frequently asked questions area.
Community Engagement Video
Listen to what some of our students had to say about their course
If you have any further queries please get in touch with the Community Engagement team. Click Contact Us to send a question directly or phone 0345 600 7555 Ext 1808.
Open Days at SERC are a great way for you to find out more about us and the courses available to you. There are seven campuses located in the three District Council areas. Come along to our Open Days where you will have the chance to:
- See the college facilities
- Speak to tutors about courses
- Receive support with your application
- Get advice and guidance from careers and student funding staff