The College LRCs provide support for student learning in Bangor, Downpatrick, Lisburn and Newtownards. These Centres offer a welcoming environment for both private study and group work and are designed to enhance the student learning experience.
LRC staff will provide you with advice on the most appropriate resources for your course and how to find them, how to complete a bibliography, and how to reference your assignments. We can provide you with one to one help and guidance or in a group setting in your classroom.
LRC staff will provide you with advice on the most appropriate resources for your course and how to find them, how to complete a bibliography, and how to reference your assignments.
- Experienced and knowledgeable LRC staff to help you research your assignments.
- 30,000+ printed books.
- 1100+ ebooks.
- Specialist subject databases.
- Library inductions.
- E resource and e book demonstrations.
- Access to computer facilities with specialist course specific software.
- Designated silent study rooms
- Group study rooms
- Iindividual study areas
- Printing, scanning and photocopying facilities
Contact the LRC
You can contact the Learning Resource Centres during opening hours on the following phone numbers:
|Bangor||028 9127 6657|
|Downpatrick||028 4461 1527|
|Lisburn||028 9262 6781|
|Newtownards||028 9127 6844|