At SERC we understand that your business needs highly skilled individuals to help you innovate and grow. You need to upskill your existing employees and attract talented new staff as well as developing new ways of working smarter and getting the most out of your budget.At SERC we can help your business:
- Develop technology for business growth
- Upskill existing employees
- Develop new products, services or markets
- Innovate existing products, services or processes
- Employ the right people
The courses we offer are endorsed by bodies such as Siemens, Microsoft, Logic, NEBOSH and City & Guilds. , SERC’s 5000 business clients include Camlin Technologies, Royal Mail, Magellan Aerospace, Huhtamaki, Hastings Hotels, Autism Initiatives, CCP Gransden and Harvey Group to name but a few!
The courses we offer are endorsed by bodies such as Siemens, Microsoft, Logic, NEBOSH and City & Guilds. , SERC’s 5000 business clients include Camlin Technologies, Royal Mail, Magellan Aerospace, Huhtamaki, Hastings Hotels, Autism Initiatives, CCP Gransden and Harvey Group to name but a few!<
For more information contact us on 028 9262 6760 or via email at email@example.com
Free Training Courses for Those Affected by the Pandemic
SERC is continually recruiting participants for fully-funded, intensive programmes aimed at reskilling people who have been furloughed, employees whose current roles are at risk of redundancy, or recent graduates who are seeking employment.
Courses come on board throughout the year and will be promoted on our website, social media and local press.
Gain Recognised Qualifications
Funded by the Department for the Economy, the Skills Intervention Programme offers the opportunity for candidates to gain recognised qualifications in a variety of subject areas.
They are fully funded so there is no cost to you.
Who is Eligible?
The courses are available to anyone whose job or job prospects have been affected by the pandemic. If you: have been furloughed or made redundant; are at risk of redundancy; your hours have been reduced; or you are unemployed and unable to find work due to the pandemic, you are eligible.
Places are Limited
Make an application for your desired course as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
If you have any questions about the programme please contact Debbie Scott by email: DScott@serc.ac.uk
Please click the link below to apply for your course. This will add the course to your basket on our website.
You will be asked to register for an account then simply complete the application form in full.
Course Name: Cyber Security – Infrastructure Pathway Programme Info: Y10914ODEA - WC: 01/03/21 (Mon, Tues, Wed, Thur, Fri) from 09:00 - 17:00
Successfully Recruited Programmes
Participants have taken part in fully funded training which has helped them gain qualifications in:
- Software Development
- Level 3 Certificate in International Trade
- Level 3 Award in Project Management
- Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management
- Future Leaders Academy - CMI Level 5 Certificate in Management and Leadership
- ACS New Entrants to Gas
- Level 2 Award In Social Media
- OCN L3 Train the Trainer
- Level 2 Award In Computerised Accounts
- Level 2 Award In Food Safety and Hygiene
You need to upskill your existing employees and attract talented new staff.
- We have vast experience of working across all sectors
- We have highly skilled professional and technical staff
- We have state of the art industry standard equipment
- 98% of our customers are satisfied or very satisfied with the support we have provided
- We are the Northern Ireland Further Education hub for Construction and Engineering Skills
- ISO 9001:2015 Accreditation on a number of our Industry Standard courses
- We have access to a number of funded programmes to help support business