Support for Business
We understand the importance of highly skilled individuals for local business success. SERC's Business Services team is here to support industry within Northern Ireland to upskill, reskill and innovate.
We do this in three main ways:
- Accredited and training devised for businesses.
- Innovation support, through one-to-one bespoke mentoring, and larger innovation programmes to help create a USP for local businesses.
- Pre-employment industry programmes for individuals interested in new employment opportunities.
SERC works closely with employers to develop tailored training for your staff, that is delivered at a time and location to suit a business.Explore
SERC provides business innovation support designed to boost business growth and competitiveness.Explore
Meet the Team
Our team consists of dedicated Specialists in Skills and Innovation, focused on connecting the realms of advanced research with the business landscape.Meet the Team
- We have vast experience of working across all sectors
- We have highly skilled professional and technical staff
- We have state of the art industry standard equipment
- 98% of our customers are satisfied or very satisfied with the support we have provided
- We are the Northern Ireland Further Education hub for Construction and Engineering Skills
- ISO 9001:2015 Accreditation on a number of our Industry Standard courses
- We have access to a number of funded programmes to help support business