Travel Pass

If you are under 19 and a full time student you may be eligible to get support with your travel.

Full time Further Education students who are under age 19 on 1 July 2020 and live more than 3 miles from the closest College campus offering their chosen course can apply for a free bus or rail pass for their travel to and from College. Students who travel by car can apply for assistance with fuel costs.

Find out more
Care to Learn

When to apply

Students should complete an application form on Enrolment day and have the form signed by their course tutor & stamped with the College stamp. The student should then post off their application to their local Education Authority Transport Office.

Students will need to pay for their own travel while waiting to receive their travel pass. Tickets should be retained as the cost can be reclaimed from Translink once the travel pass has been received.