World Refill Day
This World Refill Day, choose to reuse and join millions of people around the world taking action to reduce plastic pollution.
World Refill Day is a global public awareness campaign to prevent plastic pollution and help people live with less waste.
We’re calling on businesses, brands and governments to choose to reuse and help make single-use plastic a thing of the past.
As a global movement, we have the power to create a wave of change.
By choosing to reuse, we’re saving millions of pieces of plastic and sending a message to the rest of the world that the solutions to plastic pollution and the climate crisis are there – and together we can keep our environment, oceans, cities and communities plastic-free for the future.
Check out our top tips of how to get started:
- SWITCH TO A REUSABLE WATER BOTTLE
- SWITCH TO A REUSABLE COFFEE CUP
- USE REUSABLE WIPES (Available from SERC’s zero shop along with lots of eco friendly products)
- USE A REUSABLE LUNCH BOX
- REPLACE YOUR SOAP, SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER BOTTLES WITH SOAP BARS (Available from SERC’s zero shop along with lots of eco friendly products)
- USE REUSABLE CUTLERY THAT IS COMPOSTABLE