Age NI Financial Wellbeing Session for Staff Aged 50+
0 min read
10 January 2023
As you get older it is important to know how much money you will need for retirement and also to understand your pensions and legal issues that you may face later in life.
Age NI are offering an information session to support and advise you on these topics. You must be aged 50 years plus to be eligible to attend.
The session will include:
- How much money do you need in your retirement and understanding types of pensions.
- Your state pension – how many years contribution you need, how to access what your state pension is worth and the impact of opting out of the state pension.
- Tax rates and the impact on drawing down a pension.
- Loans and interest rates.
- Budget planning and Debt/APR rates.
- Legal issues to consider in later life – Enduring Power of attorney, Will and Living Will (End of life Will).
When: Wednesday 22 February 2023 at 9.30 am to 11.00 am via MS teams.
To reserve your place email firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep up with the latest from SERC