Feel Good Fitness Session
feel good fitness is back
0 min read
04 March 2022
12:45 to 15:30 Location Various Contact Students' Union and Mind Yourself email@example.com Feel Good Fitness is back – Throughout March, Mind Yourself and SERC SU have partnered to bring you a new and exciting programme of FREE fitness activities.
This is a great way to take some much-needed time out with others on campus, have fun, move more and feel better. To take part follow these steps:
- Join our teams page Feel Good Fitness JOIN HERE
- If you are attending in person – book your tickets online via Eventbrite
- Tai Chi with Declan McClure on (Mondays at 12:45pm via teams) Click here to join the meeting
- Complete Health Declaration Form.
- Don’t forget your towel, mat and water.
On Thursday 7 April the final Feel Good Fitness sessions will be taking place with
- ‘Up and Moving’ Stretch and tone exercise from 8:45-9:15
- "Mix It Up" a session of mixed exercise sessions including boxing, weights, and circuits to help build your fitness from 13:00-13:30