Introduction to Games Development
In this course, you will cover the following topics;
- Unity 3D Introduction
- Unity Editor Introduction
- Scene View Navigation
- Import 3D Models into Unity
- Creating and Using Materials in Unity
- Importing and Using Textures in Unity
- Introduction to Unity Scripting
- Introduction to Unity Sound
- Introduction to Physics in Unity 3D
- Introduction to Collision and Triggers
- Introduction to Prefabs in Unity
- Moving the Player Using Rigidbody Physics
- How to Shoot Bullet & Kill Enemy in Unity3d
- Introduction to AR augmented reality in Unity
Sorry you cannot currently apply online for this course.
If you have just completed your GCSEs, Further Education is most likely the option for you. FE covers qualifications from entry to higher level qualifications such as Awards, Certificates, Diplomas, NVQ, BTEC and Apprenticeships.Explore Further Education
Pearson BTEC HND in Computing (Top-Up)
The purpose of the BTEC Higher Nationals in Computing is to enable students to develop industry current skills, to ensure that the future needs of the rapidly evolving IT sector are fully met. This qualification will provide you with knowledge and practical experience in programming, networking, database design and development as well as other core skills required for employment within the computing industry.
Ulster University Foundation Degree in Computing
The Foundation Degree (FdSc) in Computing aims to develop industry current skills to ensure that the future needs of the IT sector are fully met. This qualification will provide you with knowledge and practical experience in programming, networking, database design and development as well as other core skills required for employment within the computing industry.
Level 2 Technical Diploma in IT
This is a one year full time programme providing students with a broad foundation in IT aimed at GCSE Level.