Grads Get Social - OCN NI Level 4 Award in Social Media and Digital Marketing
During your course you will learn how to:
- Research, plan and execute key elements of a digital marketing strategy from budget, return on investment metrics to competitor analysis
- Evaluate the potential risks for a business when using social media for marketing or business promotion
- Assess best practice in the integration of online and offline marketing channels to enhance business activities
- Study good and bad practice in static and mobile website design from both potential customer and marketing perspectives
- Investigate and analyse factors that should be considered when planning a social media campaign
- Use and understand digital marketing frameworks, models, and theory
Sorry you cannot currently apply online for this course.
Digital Marketing/ Social Media Qualification
Contact time 10.5 per week to include practical classes, lectures, workshops and tutorials
Contact time 28 hours to include practical classes, lectures, workshops and tutorials
Optional Assignment Drop In Sessions
Over the 12 weeks, you will have the option of 5 drop-in sessions to meet with your tutor(s) to discuss your assignment; presentation and marketing plan
You are expected to dedicate adequate time for independent study for your assignment and presentation outside of class.
How will I be assessed and given feedback?
During your course you will complete:
- Social Media and Digital Marketing Assignment Portfolio (5 Questions)
- Digital Marketing Plan for your employer
- 15-minute presentation
Where will it take me?
How will it make me more employable?
If you have just completed your A-Levels, Higher Education is most likely the option for you. HE usually covers HNC, HND & Foundation Degree level of courses including our Higher Level Apprenticeships.Explore Higher Education